Cloud Sales Account Executive
- Cincinnati, OH
- Full Time
Expedient is fortunate to be experiencing solid growth and is seeking a Cloud Sales Account Executive to contribute to the growth of our Cincinnati, Ohio market and to help execute on the associated revenue objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone with IT solutions sales experience in a related cloud and/or infrastructure-as-a-service business.
The Cloud Sales Account Executive candidate should possess sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, a comprehensive, in-market network, and significant sales experience that will be vital to helping to develop new opportunities and drive revenue in Columbus. This individual contributor role will be focused on territory planning, prospecting and pipeline development, opportunity qualification, deal positioning and closing to overachieve individual sales targets.
Who We’re Looking For in a Cloud Sales Account Executive
- 6 + years of successful IT solutions-based, field sales experience in cloud, data center infrastructure, hardware and/or managed services in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio market
- Proven track record of exceeding individual sales goals
- Proficiency in sales funnel development, deal progression and closing
- Skilled in navigating complex business relationships and the ability to become a strategic advisor and thought leader for prospects and clients
- Must be a respected member of the regional business community with a network of contacts and existing business relationships to bring to the position
- Strong in-person and virtual networking skills
- Strong time-management skills, responsiveness and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce and other sales tools (i.e., account-based marketing, prospecting, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or related discipline required
What You’ll Be Doing as Cloud Sales Account Executive
- Responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation to deal close for net new clients
- Proactively identify new prospects and pursue sales opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Nurture and grow the sales pipeline of new business, forecasting future sales and meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Develop, prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations while partnering with a dedicated Solutions Architect
For more information about Expedient check out our website at www.expedient.com
Benefits of Working for Expedient
We place a high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. We make education and training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(k) with a generous company match. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided.