Growth Marketing Manager
Expedient is a Full-Stack Cloud Service Provider, delivering multi-cloud platforms, hosting and security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and Virtual Desktop (VDI) solutions. We are proud to have been recognized by CRN as a Top 100 Data Center and Solutions Provider multiple times, a Top Workplace winner for 6 years, and ranked among the Top 3 Managed Service Providers globally.
We are hiring an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join the team. This role will conceive, implement, assess and refine growth-marketing strategies and techniques to engage market, engage clients, and drive our business.
This is a highly visible role within Expedient and requires a self-starter who will proactively develop digital marketing programs that drive engagement and lead generation. We are expert practitioners who embrace company Objectives and Key Results. The successful candidate will be confident enough to set aggressive goals and possess the analytical discipline to measure efficacy and ROI. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated success in demand generation via digital tactics including, but not limited to: ABM, intent systems, marketing automation, social media, display platforms, and paid search.
Sponsorship is not provided.
• Spearhead strategic, creative B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns that accelerate revenue growth, lead generation and brand awareness
• Campaign management: plan and execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels including but not limited to paid search, paid social, display, marketing emails, sales outreach, direct mail, and more.
• Develop campaign related content such as email copy, social posts, ad messaging, landing pages, and more
• Continuously monitor campaign performance, and optimize where needed to enhance campaign goals
• Utilize 6Sense and Salesforce to build, execute, and track campaign
• Work closely with sales leadership and Sales Development Reps on multi-channel marketing campaigns, including sales email cadence development, lead follow-up, and reporting
• Manage and execute direct mail /gifting strategies, identifying the right audiences, managing design, ordering, driving execution, and reporting on results
• Drive engagement though management of organic social media
• Experience developing and scaling multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver conversions, pipeline, and revenue
• Expertise in marketing automation, intent systems and marketing operations including email campaigns, landing page development, and lead nurturing utilizing Pardot
• Proficiency with marketing automation, CRM systems, and ABM platforms (Pardot, SFDC, 6Sense preferred)
• Experience with paid media, including LinkedIn and Google Ads
• At least 3 years of experience in growth marketing/digital marketing in a similar role in a cloud-aligned endeavor or modern IT company. Experience in non-tech companies will be considered, if domain expertise is there.
• Ability to take initiative and lead projects from the original idea to execution
• Experience writing and optimizing ad and email copy
• Excellent analytical, written, and communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to all levels within the organization
• Consistent experience analyzing data within the marketing funnel in order to identify and size growth opportunities
• Data-driven: proven ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
• Willingness to test, and retest, continuously with a strong problem/solution mindset
• Knowledge and/or curiosity in the technology industry/cloud computing space
• Knowledge and experience with 6Sense (or alternative) required
• Sprout Social experience desired
• Google Ads certification preferred
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
• Bachelor’s degree (M.B.A. preferred but not required)
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT We place an extremely high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. Therefore, we make education and training available to all employees through a very robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, extremely affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match and a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success. Expedient Operations Support Center employees enjoy a relaxed dress code and we stock our kitchens with free snacks and beverages for our all employees.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isn’t the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.