Expedient is a Full-Stack Cloud Service Provider delivering world-class cloud services, hosting of data, cyber security, and data center infrastructure solutions.
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Pittsburgh. This position will work on various digital initiatives, in-person events (marquee, in-market, industry), promotional items, assuring financial alignment, tracking and reporting on KPIs, and working closely with our field and channel team nationwide. For more information about our solutions, teams and products please visit our website at www.expedient.com
- Work with field Go-to-Market teams to plan, coordinate, and execute events at the national and regional level, including processing invoices, managing shipping & logistics, ordering, or producing sales collateral, and producing pre- and post-event reports
- Initiate strategy of digital promotion for events, driving impactful event attendance
- Support integrated multi-touch/modal marketing campaigns, tracking efficacy, and adjusting tactics as needed.
- Work across organization to plan, coordinate, and execute Sales Kickoff, Client Advisory/Partner Advisory Board, and annual recognition events.
- Work with stakeholders to conceive, research, procure, and assure availability of Expedient branded merchandise/ giveaways for impactful engagement and direct mail campaigns
- Work with marketing and finance teams to ensure effective budget management.
- Attend relevant events with Expedient sales and marketing teams to create a professional network and assist with marketing Expedient products and services and lead generation efforts
- Maintain corporate event calendar, including webinars, along with industry and local events
- Support initiatives targeting channel partners and indirect channels
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field of study
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in a tech environment
- Observable ability and desire to learn and work in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience using salesforce.com and/or Pardot (preferred) and other marketing platform – desirable
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills – able to source data and apply it to build successful sales and marketing programs
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative
- General understanding of cloud computing or tangential domain (desirable, not required)
- Able to travel 10% of time
Sponsorship is not provided. Salary is commensurate with experience. Estimated range is $50,000 - $60,000 annually.
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.