Expedient is seeking an Account Executive to sell IT and cloud solutions to businesses in our Denver, Colorado market. This is a great opportunity for someone with demonstrated success selling B2B technology solutions such as cloud hosting, cybersecurity, infrastructure-as-a-service, server colocation, managed back-ups and disaster recovery.
To learn more about Expedient www.expedient.com
This individual contributor role will be focused on prospecting, forecasting opportunities, pipeline development and closing deals based on individual and quarterly sales targets.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES:
- 5 years of technology-based sales experience including cloud solutions, data centers, hardware, software and/or IT services
- Proven track record of experience with hunting and closing new business in the B2B technology arena as well as documented evidence of meeting and exceeding quota
- Strong sales funnel development, staying attentive to and developing both the short and long sales cycles in order to close deals
- Strong in-person and virtual networking and presentation skills
- Time-management skills are critical in this role
- Proficiency with Salesforce and other sales and CRM platforms as well as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, 6Sense, etc
- Bachelor’s degree desired but not required
What You’ll Do as an Account Executive
- Responsible for selling Expedient cloud solutions to businesses in the Denver and extended region; from prospecting and lead generation to closing the deal, all for net new clients
- Grow the sales pipeline of new business, forecasting future sales based on trends and observations and meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Develop, prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations while partnering with a Solutions Architect
- Partner with Lead Generation teams, Channel Partner teams to get leads and grow them into clients; partner with and develop proposals with Solutions Architects to finalize quote for client
Compensation for this position is commensurate with experience and historical sales success. Base salary between $90,000 and $120,000 per year. Commissions are UNCAPPED. On target earnings $200k to $300k after ramp.
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.