Channel Partner IT & Cloud Sales Michigan
Expedient is hiring a Channel Partner Account Executive to join our team. This position will be based preferably in Michigan but we are able to consider applicants in areas across Ohio as well.
The Partner Account Executive (PAE) will manage premier & strategic partners and develop these channel partners to sell new business. This position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in an outside, B2B regional or national channel sales role. The successful candidate will show a strong history of partner development and building successful channel partner relationships, as well as achievements by way of consistently exceeding sales quotas and personal recognition through sales awards and acknowledgments.
For more information about Expedient visit our website at www.expedient.com
- Develop new business through your premier & strategic partners
- Create market awareness by leveraging your existing relationships that will help drive cloud and digital transformation sales to medium and large enterprise accounts through your partners
- Develop go-to market sales plans with partners based on opportunity and alignment with the Expedient value proposition and the partner’s market position
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals for monthly recurring revenue sales and KPIs for qualified leads, partner events and lead development meetings with your partners’ field sellers
- Implement creative methods to maintain partner engagement – qualified leads per month, unique quarterly joint events, prospect meetings, sales incentives and SPIFFS
- Energy, drive and the passion to develop strong, trusted relationships with your channel partners, build pipeline and achieve monthly recurring revenue sales results
- Proven success in developing new business and generating leads
- Demonstrated ability in relationship building, problem solving and negotiation
- Excellent presentation skills before both small and large groups
- Ability to travel overnight (25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field highly preferred
Salary is directly commensurate with your experience and performance. Estimated OTE is approximately $200k to $225k after ramp.
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient 100%.
For our full-time employees we offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.