Salesforce Systems Administrator remote
- Full Time
Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud solutions, server colocation, disaster recovery, cyber security and managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). This is a high-growth industry in a fast-growing company with significant career growth potential.
We are hiring for a Salesforce Systems Administrator. The Salesforce Systems Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, monitoring and support of Expedient’s Sales Enablement platform ecosystem, centered around Salesforce.com. This role provides service to our internal business customers in areas of end-user support & troubleshooting, user provisioning, security administration, data management, system configuration, customization, workflow automation, reporting, and deployment. The Administrator works closely with IT personnel and business partners across Sales, Marketing & Partner teams to provide a consistently high level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of Salesforce.com and related SaaS platforms, a high aptitude for problem-solving, a disciplined & diligent approach to administrative duties, and a passion for excellence in service to customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Salesforce Systems Administrator
- Provide administrative support for Salesforce.com and associated sales applications, including Pardot, Outreach, 6sense, LeanData, Zoominfo, Cloudingo and other integrated platforms.
- Triage and resolve reported issues and support end-user requests for technical assistance.
- Design, develop, test, and implement system enhancements in alignment with business requirements.
- Proactively administer application security frameworks and monitor platform usage against licensed thresholds.
- Develop & maintain email templates, page layouts, validation rules, workflow automation, etc.
- Deliver & maintain SFDC reporting to support varying business needs across teams.
- Manage configuration & monitor operation of third party connected applications.
- Execute data imports, conversions & migrations as needed by support requests or project activities.
- Audit system data health and derive / implement measures to help sustain data integrity.
- Create technical documentation of all changes to applications and conduct end user instruction as necessary.
- Manage provisioning, refresh, and configuration of sandbox environments.
- Stay abreast of release schedules, maintenance windows and availability of new functionality across supported platforms.
REQUIREMENTS of a SALESFORCE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years’ experience serving as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Achieved, or working towards, Salesforce Administrator certifications (ADM201 or above).
- Strong functional & technical understanding of Salesforce.com and related SaaS platforms along with administrative best practices.
- Hands-on experience in performing declarative development work on the Force.com platform (e.g. Flow, Process Builder, etc.)
- Solid understanding of integration patterns & best practices connecting Salesforce with external platforms.
- Must be able to deliver complex administration & development tasks in a timely, auditable & repeatable manner.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical information in a clear & understandable manner.
- Eagerness to research & learn new technologies and the ability to translate into practical business implementations.
- Highly organized and disciplined in execution of work activities with solid time management skills.
- Self-starter possessing the ability to work effectively with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a service-oriented mindset with a willingness to adapt to changing priorities.
Expedient is a full-stack Cloud Services Provider (CSP). We are a curator of leading technologies aimed at delivering hybrid-cloud solutions to facilitate our clients' business transformation, simplify their IT operations and enable their desired business outcomes. Over the past 20 plus years, we have delivered award-winning VMware-powered enterprise cloud and managed infrastructure solutions in data centers across the U.S., including multi-cloud management, disaster recovery, managed backup/data protection, managed security, and
Benefits of Working for Expedient
We place a high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. We make education and training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(k) with a generous company match. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, gender affiliation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided.