Area Vice President of Sales
Expedient continues to grow and is seeking an Area Vice President (AVP) of Sales to lead the sales team in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin market. The AVP focuses primarily on and executes against the region's revenue objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone with solid sales and sales leadership experience in a related IT services, cloud and/or infrastructure-as-a-service business. This position will play a pivotal role in our growth strategy and the continued success of the company.
A successful AVP should possess sound business acumen, technical aptitude, an existing network of contacts in the market city and sales leadership experience that will be vital to help develop our sales team in Milwaukee and the surrounding region.
- No less than 6 years of successful IT solutions-based sales experience in cloud, data center infrastructure, hardware and/or managed services in the Milwaukee area
- No less than 5 years of a proven track record in successfully leading sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or related discipline highly preferred
- Join the team with established contacts and existing business relationships to bring to the position
- Solid experience in forecasting sales on a monthly/quarterly basis with a high degree of accuracy, and developing the team’s overall go-to-market strategy
- Understands & applies outcomes-based selling and can develop the sales team accordingly
- Successful track record in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong understanding of pipeline and sales funnel management disciplines
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationships with customers and partners in the regional market
- Attract, hire, educate, coach and retain a consistently high-performing sales team, which includes New Business Account Executives and Existing Client Advisors
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified sales candidates
- Develop strategic performance plans for each team member and provide ongoing support to assist them in achieving their respective targets
- Collaborate with marketing and other functional teams in the planning and execution of account development strategies to increase sales and profitability
- Provide accurate sales forecasting, planning and budgeting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. OTE at plan is approximately $275k to $325k annually.
For more information about Expedient please visit our website at www.expedient.com
Benefits of Working for Expedient
We place a high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. We make education and training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(k) with a generous company match. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, gender affiliation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided.
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient 100%.
For our full-time employees we offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.