Expedient is seeking a Client Advisor to contribute to the continued growth and retention of our existing clients and to help execute on revenue objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone with IT solutions sales experience in a related cloud and/or infrastructure-as-a-service business. This position plays a pivotal role in Expedient’s growth strategy and the future, continued success of the company.
The Client Advisor should possess a strong technical aptitude as well as significant sales experience to help clients adopt additional Expedient services to help drive their business and drive revenue in the existing client base.
This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and the opportunity to sell highly-differentiated IT solutions. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of their own sales success and achievements by way of exceeding sales quotas and personal recognition through sales awards and acknowledgments.
Requirements of a Client Advisor
- 6 + years of successful IT solutions-based, sales experience in cloud, data center infrastructure, hardware and/or managed services
- Proven track record of exceeding individual sales and retention goals through the strategic management of a portfolio of existing clients
- Proficiency in sales funnel development and deal closing
- Skilled in navigating complex business relationships and the ability to become a strategic advisor and thought leader for your clients
- Strong in-person and virtual networking skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or related discipline required
Responsibilities of a Client Advisor
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, engaging in a continual selling effort to enhance the value of Expedient’s services
- Establishing a key stakeholder relationships within the client organization, including data center infrastructure, application development, finance, procurement, legal and senior executives
- Responsible for the entire sales process from lead generation to deal close for existing clients
- Retain, nurture and grow the existing client sales pipeline, forecasting future sales and meeting or exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Serve as a client advocate to ensure an optimal client experience by working with Expedient internal teams
- Develop, prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations while partnering with a dedicated Solutions Architect
Salary range for this role is directly commensurate with experience. Base salary range is $80,000 to $90,000 annually.
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.