Cloud Sales Account Representative
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Expedient is experiencing solid and steady growth and we are seeking a Cloud Sales Account Representative to join our sales team, hone their tech selling skills and contribute to the growth of our New England Market and to help execute on the associated revenue objectives.
This is a great opportunity for someone with no less than 2 years of technical sales experience, looking to learn the cloud technology market and hone their solution selling skills. This role will offer the right candidate robust training and clear career advancement opportinities into an Account Executive role.
This position offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commission and the opportunity to sell cutting edge, best of breed technology. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of their own sales success and achievements.
Who We’re Looking For in a Cloud Sales Account Representative
- 2-3 years of experience selling in an outside B2B market, in the technology arena
- Strong desire to learn about technology sales and to hone your selling skills
- Bachelors’ degree or a minimum of 2 years experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Microsoft Office and other sales tools
- Familiarity with the Boston business market and IT community
- Ability to actively listen and ask probing questions to better understand the prospect’s needs
- Superior sales, business development and client engagement skills
- Strong time-management skills, responsiveness and attention to detail
- Ability to pass pre-employment screens
What You’ll Be Doing as Cloud Sales Account Representative
- Partner with dedicated Lead Generation and Channel Partner team members to prospect and develop plans of action based on industry trends, client analysis and competitive landscape
- Proactively identify new prospects, set initial meetings and pursue sales opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Work with other Expedient cross-functional teams to develop, prepare and deliver sales proposals, presentations and quotes on Expedient solutions and technology
- Assess and evaluate prospects’ needs and connect them with the tools, resources and data necessary to support and enhance their business
- Nurture and grow the sales pipeline of new business, forecasting future sales and meeting
- Close net new logos
Benefits of Working for Expedient
We place a high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. We make education and training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(k) with a generous company match. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
For more information about Expedient solutions and company information, please visit www.expedient.com
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided.