Expedient has an immediate need for a Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for the analysis and calculation of commissions for the sales team, analysis of sales data and client data, strategic planning based on these metrics, and forecasting. This position requires someone with superior MS Excel skills, a strong attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, and at least 5 years experience analyzing and reconciling data.
Expedient provides multi-cloud technology solutions, cybersecurity and managed Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) to businesses all over the globe. We are a leader in our industry and a repeat Top Workplace winner. For information about our solutions, our people, our culture and our leaders, visit www.expedient.com. Expedient offers a hybrid-work environment for positions whose responsibilities afford remote work. We promote from within and offer robust professional development and training for employee advancement.
Requirements of the Financial Analyst:
- No less than 5 years in professional financial analysis, payroll analyst or similar type of role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related degree
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access & PowerPoint are necessary to succeed in this role
- Demonstrated strong data management skills and proficiency in analyzing and reconciling data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present collected data and recommend strategy
- Some experience with Salesforce.com strongly desired
- Experience with sales compensation management software a plus
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Calculate monthly commission payments for the sales team, including sales leadership and sale support teams by reconciling data from multiple sources, analyzing and researching discrepancies, and providing payout data to the sales team.
- Create and manage dashboards to track and analyze key sales metrics – quota attainment, pipeline growth, performance to budget
- Create and manage dashboards to track and analyze churn to identify trends by client and product, and maintain data so that it can easily be accessed and used to generate ad hoc reports as needed
- Analyze client billing data monthly to identify trends by product and client
- Ensure accurate reporting metrics based on ongoing needs to support business decisions
Based on experience, salary for this role is between $70,000 and $80,000
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient 100%.
For our full-time employees we offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.