Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud platforms, hosting and security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center and Solutions Provider, a Top Workplace winner for 6 years and ranked among the Top 3 Managed Service Providers globally.
We have an immediate need for a Events Marketing Manager to join our team, reporting to our Director of Performance Marketing.
Sponsorship is not provided.
Experiences, in all their forms, are essential to engaging with the market -- prospects, clients, and partners -- in an authentic and lasting way. If you are a growth-centered thinker, and passionate about conceiving and deploying authentic marketing experience (digital or tactile), you could do great things at Expedient. We have a big vision centered in cloud and digital transformation, an energized team, and are looking to take our business to the next level!
The primary focus of this dynamic full-time Events Marketing Manager position will be to conceive, develop, and implement engagement-centered initiatives and event experience. This role will heavily utilize tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, and Outreach to manage, analyze, and optimize our messaging and lead-generation efforts, and drive results. The role requires strategic thinking, attention to detail, stellar organizational skills, flawless execution, a can-do attitude, and the ability to team up to achieve exceptional results.
• Conceive, plan, and execute tactics, events, and initiatives partnering and aligning with stakeholders across sales, marketing, and the executive team
• Formulate and execute multi-touch/modal marketing campaigns, tracking efficacy, and adjusting tactics as warranted through
• Coordinate with Sales Operations to populate lead lists
• Maintain the corporate event calendar, including webinars, along with industry and local events
• Coordinate and execute events at the corporate and regional market levels, including processing invoices, managing shipping & logistics, ordering or producing sales collateral, and producing pre- and post-event reports
• Partner with sales teams across all geographical markets to develop ideas and strategies for marketing campaigns and events working within budget to create the best ROI
• Collaborate and lead gifting strategy, leveraging Sendoso to provide impactful touches that drive engagement
• Attend relevant events with Expedient sales and marketing teams to create a professional network and assist with marketing Expedient products and services and lead generation efforts
• Work across stakeholders to conceive, procure, and assure availability of logo items for impactful engagement
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field of study
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in a tech environment
• Demonstrated experience and skill at developing and launching lead-generation strategies, events, and programs
• Experience using salesforce.com and/or Pardot (preferred) and other marketing platforms
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Strong analytical skills -- able to source data and apply it to build successful sales and marketing programs
• High energy, a positive attitude and ability to take initiative
• General understanding of cloud computing and tangential domains
• Ability to successfully pass pre-employment screens