Client Experience Specialist
Expedient is hiring a Client Experience Specialist. This position will provide superior technical service to our clients. The successful candidate will understand various data center technologies such as system administration, networking technology, windows operating systems, and virtualization products like VMware.
Our business clients depend on us to protect and support their data, networks, storage, and backups. The successful candidate will have solid technical experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a deep commitment to providing superior client service. For more information about Expedient's products/solutions, benefits, culture, leadership, teams, and other open positions, please visit our website at www.expedient.com
- Act as primary contact and point of escalation when exceptions to standard processes arise
- Gain client confidence through product knowledge, business needs, and service patterns by regularly observing the delivery and support processes
- Directly address inquiries by e-mail, phone, and on-site visits and retain ownership of the communication process until resolution
- Audit service requests and projects to maintain a consistent client experience and high level of client satisfaction with a focus on continuous improvement
- Facilitate third-level support with the Engineering team to resolve complex technical problems
- Accept accountability for key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with individual clients and present them in regularly scheduled service review meetings
- Share client business requirements and new opportunities with the business development team
- No less than four years of experience in client technical support, system administration, and/or IT project management
- Technical school, college degree (2 or 4 years) or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate a level of understanding of Internet technologies such as principles of networking, windows operating system, and familiarity with virtualization products such as VMware.
- Flexibility to travel as needed up to 25% of the time for face-to-face meetings with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interpret and simplify complex topics
- Desire to think independently but work with a team when necessary to solve problems
- Strong professional etiquette and conflict resolution skills
Salary $60k to $65k directly related to experience.
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We prioritize ongoing education and continuous innovation to remain at the forefront of the information technology landscape. Our commitment to learning is reflected in our comprehensive employee training and tuition reimbursement programs, which are driven by our employees and funded by Expedient.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including three weeks of paid time off annually that increases with tenure plus your birthday off and a health holiday to be used for preventive care. We offer parental leave, top-tier medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, at an affordable rate, wellness engagement opportunities, and a 401(k) with a generous match.
We also recognize the importance of a comfortable and convenient work environment. We offer a hybrid work model for many roles, paid parking and other perks.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equitable consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.