Expedient is a provider of cloud and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Our technical solutions enable Expedient clients to focus on their own business innovation, while our team handles the information technology needed to support it.
We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center and Solutions Provider, a Top Workplace winner for the past four consecutive years, ranked among the Top 10 Managed Service Providers and we are one of a select few vendors positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service.
This is a sales hunter role with unlimited earning potential that will collaborate in our Owings Mills data center offices. You will have access to resources including: a dedicated lead generation team; a solutions architect as a technical subject matter expert and a seasoned marketing team focused on helping you build your pipeline and gain prospecting and sales traction.
• You’ll join a fast-growing company offering a competitive base salary, uncapped commission and stellar culture and employee benefits
• A long term, advancing career path in sales or management
• Access to Expedient’s innovative technical and sales training
• Support from a dedicated lead generation team and solutions architect team
• A culture that values education and professional growth
• The opportunity to work alongside an elite team of talented sales and marketing professionals
• You will represent a well-respected, local brand that continues to evolve and expand new product development in the IT market
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT We place an extremely high value on learning and staying agile in the technology arena. Therefore, we make education and training available to all employees through a very robust training and tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, extremely affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match and a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team and individual success.
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.