Area Vice President of Sales
Expedient is seeking an Area Vice President (AVP) of Sales to lead the sales team in our Boston market. The AVP focuses primarily on and executes against the market city's revenue objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone with solid sales and sales leadership experience in a related IT services, cloud and/or infrastructure-as-a-service business. This position will play a pivotal role in our growth strategy and the future, continued success of the company.
A successful AVP should possess technical aptitude, an existing network of contacts in the market city and sales leadership experience that will be vital to help develop our sales team in Boston.
Who We’re Looking For in an Area Vice President of Sales
- 6 + years of successful IT solutions-based sales experience in cloud, data center infrastructure, hardware and/or managed services in the Boston area
- 5+ years of a proven track record in successfully leading sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or related discipline preferred
- Solid experience in forecasting sales on a monthly/quarterly basis with a high degree of accuracy, and developing the team’s overall go-to-market strategy
- Understands & applies outcomes-based selling and can develop the sales team accordingly
- Strong understanding of pipeline and sales funnel management disciplines
What You’ll Be Doing as Area Vice President of Sales
- Attract, hire, educate, coach and retain a consistently high-performing sales team, which includes New Business Account Executives and Existing Client Advisors
- Develop and maintain a bench of qualified sales candidates
- Develop strategic performance plans for each team member and provide ongoing support to assist them in achieving their respective targets
- Provide accurate sales forecasting, planning and budgeting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. Starting base salary of approximately $140K to $180K and a variable, uncapped commission plan. On Target Earnings at plan is approximately $275k to $325k annually.
For more information about Expedient please visit our website at www.expedient.com
WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT We place a high value on learning and staying current and competitive in the tech arena. Education and training are available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven training and tuition reimbursement program ~ costs are covered by Expedient 100%. Employee benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off per year, parental leave, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match. We offer hybrid work environment, paid parking, fully stocked kitchens, gym-membership assistance and many other benefits for our employees.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive fair and equal consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.